Miami Catering Scene
Miami catering scene has changed quite a bit over the past couple of years. Whether is decor, new displays or new recipes, a lot has changed.
We change as well. We recently just added a new line of Portable Bars that are included standard with all of our packages.
We now include acrylic chargers in multiple colors.
FOR A CUSTOM MENU FOR YOUR NEXT EVENT,
Some of our Miami catering packages are:
Miami Wedding Packages start at $49.95 Per Person*
- Open bar ( hard liquor, beer and wine, mixers and elegant glassware)
- Cocktail Hour with elegantly passed around appetizers ( choice of 4 items out of a list of 30+)
- Full dinner buffet ( entrees, side dishes and salads/breads)
- A custom wedding cake ( tiered, your choice of flavors and just about 150 different designs to choose from)
- All staff ( chefs, servers and bartenders) and 1 complimentary event coordinator
- All china, flatware and glassware
*The above Wedding package based on minimum guaranteed of 100 guests, location must be aproved by us and certain dates are not available*.
Miami catering, corporate packages
Corporate Miami catering packages start at $29.95 Per Person:
- Open bar (liquor, beer, wine and mixers)
- Appetizers passed around unlimited for 2 hours
- Staff ( bartenders, servers and culinary chefs)
- All heavy disposable cups ( real glassware available for an additional fee)
*The above package is based on a minimum guaranteed of 100 guests, location must be approved by us and not all dates will be available*
Here are some recent pictures that prove that there are endless posiibilities when it comes to decor:
There are new linens available, as we as chargers and seating options are endless. While chiavari chairs come in 10 different colors, the cushions come in 100 different shades as well…
Miami catering Venues
There are many venues in town where we are approved vendors. Some of the venues include:
- The Viscaya Gardens: as pretty as it gets, the greatest place in town for an amazing wedding reception or holiday party. One of the most sought after in the high end wedding market
- The Bath Club: a whole different layout, but still breath taking. When looking for “something special”, a “different” kind of a venue, The Bath Club is just amazing. By us contracting the venue for you, we can negociate for a reduced fee…so contact us at (561)-243-2539.
- The Spanish Monastery: one of my all time favorites, we do most work at the Monastery. The facility is one of a kind and we have probably done close to 300 weddings here over the years.
- The Shane Center: another hidden gem, all indoor venue. There is a bit of a terrace available, but most of the events take place indoors. Moderate priced compared to all the above.
- The Brickell Bay Hall: we have been preffered vendors here going on 5 years now and have done many really pretty weddings there. The Hall is attached to St. Jude Church.
- Thalatta Estates: really pretty outdoor garden with an amazing water view that is the best value in town. This is one of the newest venues in town.
- Deering Estates: just blocks away from Thalatta Estates and at least double the rental fee.
The above are just some of the venues we have worked out of and are currently approved to work out of. Not all Miami catering companies have the proper licenses, liability insurance or workers comp policies.
WE DO! Peace of mind for all of our clients!!! This is just one of the many reasons that we are approved in just about every venue in town…